Elite Welding Academy is approved for Veterans and their eligible dependents. To get more information on eligibility for Veterans educational benefits, contact the Veteran’s Administration at 888-442-4551 or go to ebenefits.va.gov to apply online.
After applying to the VA for educational benefits, you will be sent a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Provide the COE to Elite so the financial aid office can verify your benefit eligibility and work with you to certify you for the Chapter benefits for which you are eligible.
- Not all Chapters pay the school directly so financial aid may still be needed to cover tuition and fees.
- If your Chapter does not pay for all costs, you are still able to apply for FAFSA and other financial aid sources. Please consult with the VA on your benefit coverage.
If you have previously applied for educational benefits through the VA you will need to change you place of training through www.ebenefits.va.gov
- VA22-1995 Request for a Change of location or Place of Training (Only if you have previously used your Veterans Educational benefits).
DD-2384 Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) for members of Selective Reserve (See your Commanding Officer to apply for this document)
Who can I call to get answers to questions about my benefits?
- VA phone number: 888-442-4551
- County Veteran Services Officer http://dvs.ohio.gov/main/Benefits.html
- Your Commanding Officer