At Elite Welding Academy, we are committed to providing quality training to our students. To ensure that our students are prepared for the rigorous demands of a welding career, we have established certain requirements for admission into our programs.
These requirements include:
- Must be at least 18 years old before your Elite graduation date.
- Must have completed High School or obtained a GED.
- Must be in good physical condition, as welding is a physical activity.
- Should be serious about pursuing a career in welding and be able to read, write and understand English.
- Are recommended to have your vision tested and corrected before the program’s start date.
We understand that physical impairment does not preclude admission to the school. Therefore, we encourage individuals with disabilities to consult with their physician and the school director to determine if training requirements can be accomplished. If possible, Elite will assist with reasonable accommodation so a qualified student with a disability may receive equal access to a course, program, service or activity.
We strive to create an inclusive learning environment that is conducive to success. Our goal is to help our students achieve their welding career aspirations by providing top-notch training and support. If you meet our requirements and are ready to take the first step towards a fulfilling career in welding, we encourage you to apply to Elite Welding Academy today.