After submitting your application, a representative will contact you to arrange a tour of the facility. If you are unable to make it to the facility due to distance, a representative will guide you through the admissions process and answer any questions regarding your virtual tour.
Once accepted to a program, to hold a space in a specific class:
- Complete the enrollment form
- Pay the admission fee ($100)
- Provide a copy of your high school diploma or GED (Discuss with a representative if you are in the process of obtaining)
Before the first day of class, you must:
- Read and sign the Student Disclosure forms
- Provide first session payment if applicable
- Complete all financial aid requirements*
- Obtain safety boots (steel or composite toed) and proper clothing
- Arrange for reliable transportation to and from the school
Elite has classes starting in January, March, May, July, September, and November. Additional dates may be available (please check with an admissions officer for availability).